Importers in Europe face difficult decisions as they try to balance the need to secure LNG supply and expand import infrastructure with concerns about the long-term competitiveness of LNG as they try to stay on track to meet decarbonization targets.
With more deals in the works, join Poten & Partners for a webinar focusing on this newfound appreciation for long-term arrangements.
• Will European buyers take the plunge and start signing long-term LNG contracts?
• How will Europe address bottlenecks in import capacity? Are FSRUs the answer?
• How might the current crisis affect decarbonization goals?
• Will the current wave of new contracts enable US LNG projects to move to FID?
• What does pricing look like for this new wave of projects?
May 25, 2022
9 AM Houston | 10 AM New York | 3 PM London |
5 PM Athens/Doha | 6 PM Dubai |
10 PM Perth/Singapore
Jason Feer, Global Head of Business Intelligence, Poten & Partners