As a Lead Generation and Events Specialist at Poten & Partners, you will play a crucial role in driving sales leads, planning and managing events, enhancing the company’s social media presence, managing the website and promoting the brand globally. This position requires an individual with initiative, independence and a proven track record in generating qualified leads through various marketing channels.
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual for the position of Junior Broker working closely with our other offices globally as well as our clients in the LNG industry.
After an initial phasing in, the Junior Broker will be expected to assist brokers in servicing existing clients which will involve direct client interaction and deal making as well as expanding and building new client relationships within the LNG industry, primary in the Pacific region.
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to work in an analytical/data role working closely with our brokering desk with presence in London, New York and Singapore.
The main responsibility will be to assist brokers and their clients with timely and accurate analysis and reports as well as maintaining databases and records up to date which will allow the individual to gain a thorough and solid understanding of the LNG shipping market.
In this role the successful candidate will have to liaise closely with our London office and some interactions with clients may also be expected. The position may give rise to the opportunity of training to become a broker.
Poten & Partners are looking for a LPG product broker based in our Singapore office to support the LPG Commercial team. This position provides the opportunity to be a part of the leading LPG brokerage desk during an extremely exciting period in the rapidly growing LPG market.
• Responsibilities include executing LPG product transactions in East of Suez between clients both directly and via co-broking with colleagues.
• Collecting various market information including each companies buy and sell position, LPG product and shipping deals, market tenders and provide daily update to customers.
• Build and maintain strong and faithful relationship with clients by providing information face to face, via telephone, messaging, and email.
• Analyze market information to understand product flows and price trends.
• Development of new markets / clients
• Ensure all developments and important information is handed over to other members of the team
Poten & Partners’ is recruiting for a Senior LNG Consultant position in their Singapore office. The Senior LNG Consultant will take an active role in ensuring the success of client engagements, building Poten’s reputation throughout the industry, and enhancing the profitability of the consulting practice.
The Senior LNG Consultant will actively work toward understanding the global Poten organisation and building relationships with consultants and analysts in other Poten offices.
The Senior LNG Consultant is part of the world-wide LNG Consulting Team and reports to the APAC LNG Consulting Manager.
Poten & Partners is looking for an experienced senior level analyst based in our London office to support the LNG Shipping Commercial team.
This position provides the opportunity to be a part of the leading brokerage desk during an extremely exciting period in the LNG shipping market. The analyst will be a key part of the team’s success, engage directly with clients discussing the market, and join brokers for client visits and conferences.
Poten is seeking a Consulting Analyst to join our growing consulting team based out of Perth and reports to the Asia Pacific Consulting Manager.
The Analyst is responsible for delivery of sound, practical energy supply chain research, data and analytical insight to Consultants, and shall:
• Work as a supporting team member across multiple projects and studies simultaneously
• Support project teams in research, data analysis, information gathering, and report preparation
• Provide analytical support through the development and application of proprietary quantitative models and data bases for key areas of energy markets and supply chains
• Achieve understanding of the overall LNG and transition fuel business and develop a deeper knowledge in specific sectors of these value chains
• Assist project managers in maintaining documentation for ongoing projects
• Develop and maintain a network of industry contacts through participation in industry gatherings, events, conferences or other means.