As 2020 approaches the halfway point, the global economic outlook remains full of uncertainty for the LPG industry. Covid-19 continues to linger on and impact business operations, while global LPG demand has taken a hit and capex cuts are expected to affect supply in the near to medium term. As pandemic-related lockdowns ease and regional economies try to reboot, what’s next for LPG trade and shipping markets?
Join Poten for a webinar update with LPG Consultant Shantanu Bhushan, London LPG desk head Alex Cocavessis and LPG Shipbroker Peter Stebbing as we discuss the outlook for global seaborne LPG supply and demand and the VLGC market for the remainder of 2020 going into 2021.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Seaborne LPG supply and demand outlook for rest of the year and next year
• US and Middle East export outlook for 2020-21
• VLGC supply and demand outlook
• VLGC freight market outlook
• Shantanu Bhushan, LPG Consultant
• Alex Cocavessis, London LPG Desk Head
• Peter Stebbing, LPG Shipbroker