Homepage old 2

TRUSTED BROKERS AND ADVISORS

We are a team of experienced brokers and commercial consultants, all of whom specialize in the energy or ocean transportation industries.

SHIP BROKERAGE
SERVICES
CONSULTING
SERVICES
CAPITAL SERVICES
SERVICES
COMMODITY BROKERAGE
SERVICES
BUSINESS TRAINING
SERVICES
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
SERVICES
ASPHALT
MARKETS
NAPHTHA
MARKETS
LPG
MARKETS
CRUDE OIL & REFINED PRODUCT
MARKETS
NATURAL GAS & LNG
MARKETS
Slider

Read the latest Poten Daily Briefing

Daily shipping and bunker rates, commodity and market data
and energy news direct to your inbox.

Cheniere’s bid to feed first gas to Texas LNG plant approved. The US energy regulator has approved Cheniere…

AP Moller-Maersk to spin off oil drilling rig arm. The Danish firm attempted to sell Maersk Drilling but received disappointing…

Japan’s Mitsubishi Corp to acquire 25% stake in Bangladesh LNG terminal. The remaining 75% of the Summit LNG…

EU approves Danish renewable energy plans. EU state aid regulators approved three Danish renewable energy plans…

READ OUR LATEST

PRICES FOR LONG-TERM LNG INCREASING, YET SUPPLIERS SEE REASON FOR CAUTION

LNG IN WORLD MARKETS

MITSUBISHI SELLS LNG CANADA SUPPLY AHEAD OF FID EXPECTED IN OCT

LNG IN WORLD MARKETS

NEW LNG AND LPG EXPORT PROJECTS A BOON FOR CANADIAN PRODUCTION

LPG IN WORLD MARKETS

INDONESIA TALKS TURKEY

TANKER OPINION

Slider

OUR LOCATIONS

shutterstock_312410093 Singapore
GUANGZHOU

Poten & Partners Pte. Ltd.
Guangzhou Representative Office
Room 1607, East Tower, Huapu Plaza
No. 13 Huaming Road, Zhujiang Xincheng Guangzhou 510620
China

Telephone: +86 20 2238 2989

shutterstock_312410093 Singapore
SINGAPORE

Poten & Partners Pte. Ltd.
8 Shenton Way, #16-01 AXA Tower
Singapore 068811
Singapore

Telephone: +65 6221 1413

shutterstock_312410093 Singapore
NEW YORK

Poten & Partners, Inc.
805 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022
United States of America

Telephone: +1 212 230 2000

shutterstock_312410093 Singapore
LONDON

Poten & Partners (UK) Ltd
101 Wigmore Street
London, W1U 1QU
United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 20 3747 4800

shutterstock_312410093 Singapore
HOUSTON

Poten & Partners, Inc.
5847 San Felipe, Suite 800
Houston, TX 77057
United States of America

Telephone: +1 713 344 2370

shutterstock_312410093 Singapore
ATHENS

Poten & Partners (Hellas) Ltd.
5. Grypari Street, Gr -Neo Psychico
Athens 15451
Greece

Telephone: +30 210 677 7603

shutterstock_312410093 Singapore
PERTH

Poten & Partners (Australia) Pty Ltd
Suite 1.6,9 Havelock Street
West Perth, WA 6005
Australia

Telephone: +618 6468 7942

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

About Poten & Partners

For nearly 80 years, Poten & Partners has been providing our clients with valuable insight into the international oil, gas and shipping markets. We are a team of experienced brokers, commercial and technical consultants, all of whom specialize in the energy and ocean transportation industries. We have over 180 professionals located on four continents, with offices in Houston, New York, London, Athens, Singapore, Perth and Guangzhou. Our global services include: ship and commodity brokerage, research, business intelligence, consulting, commercial advisory and business training.

 

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Linkedin