As Covid-19 lockdowns ease across regions and global economic activity continues to increase, what are the new patterns emerging in markets? Join Poten for our latest LNG business intelligence webinar to hear updates in the outlook for LNG demand, global trade, storage, spot markets and Covid-related risks in 2020.
Topics to be discussed include:
• US cancellations for July and August and the outlook for the rest of the year
• The prospects for supply from other major producers
• Uncertainty around Chinese demand as it wrestles with the reemergence of Covid-19
• The impact of storage in Ukraine on European inventories and Russian gas sales
• How Is Norway targeting gas exports by route and outlook for 2020?
• The price structure of Turkey’s gas market benefits spot LNG imports and opportunities in the Med
• The outlook for imports in other key countries
Presented by Kristen Holmquist, Business Intelligence Forecasting Manager
Date: June 24
Time: 10 AM Central | 3 PM GMT