17 Aug 2018
- East Coast retail asphalt prices were static, with wet weather delaying some paving work.
- Some East Coast asphalt barge prices assessed lower this week, with flux barge prices flat.
Some Midwest retail markets are assessed higher, but posted/reference prices were steady.
- Midwest wholesale selling prices are assessed in a wider/lower range for paving grades.
- Gulf Coast retail asphalt and flux prices were unchanged this week.
- The Gulf Coast asphalt barge range slipped modestly. Flux barge ranges are steady.
- Rockies regional retail and wholesale prices were unchanged.
- West Coast market prices held steady this week–no moves noted. Supply is mostly tight.
- Asphalt prices are unchanged in most of western Canada. Selling prices in Alberta increased. Posted and wholesale prices are flat.
- Retail selling and posted prices are steady across Quebec and Ontario this week.
- Crude oil prices declined again this week for all benchmark grades.